Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
real talk

as a fellow trans(tm) im slowly getting very frustrated with how it seems like i am no longer interesting to cis women in any capacity. most of my hobbies tend to involve very male dominated spaces and meeting anyone online is going to involve having my gender basically be the first thing they know about me, so theres no real avoiding that unless i just closet up which kind of defeats the whole point of being out.

being a cute and slightly effeminate boy felt weird sometimes but i was never really wanting for romantic/sexual attention. now it feels like the only other people interested in me are also trans and please dont get me wrong i already feel like a shitheel saying this, but there is something weird about how the only attention i get any more is from trans women, usually very early in their transitions. its making me feel like somethings wrong with me. I am Super Gay for ladies of all stripes, but i also still have weird internalized homophobia hangups about dating amab people, so i dont know if im going to have to just force myself to get past that if i dont want to die alone

i mean im probably going to die alone anyways because im a serial cheater who became poly so id stop hurting people who didnt deserve having me happen to them

but

yknow

tldr; in your experiences, what does a typical rradius of potential romantic interest in you look like? do you have any experience with dating cis people who aren't assholes about it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Cis lesbian women are definitely my most emotionally understanding cis partners, tbh.
This is actually kind of encouraging. I think I've got an issue dating other trans women, something about it just pings my dysphoria. (This is consistent with my "I feel my most dysphoric when I'm trying and failing", but still makes me feel like a hypocrite.)

girl dick energy

Well, no matter what, at least it's better than when I was trying to be a/date other Gaymers(tm). The Nerd Persecution Complex and the White Gay Boy "we are the most oppressed" complex? In the same person? Noooo thank you.

girl dick energy

I like my men the way I like my coffee: Warm, sweet, and secure in their identity.

girl dick energy

What the hell kind of coffee are you drinking and where can I get some?

• Locked thread