Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit

Piso Mojado posted:

If it's not too personal - have you told your family? friends? How did that go (or how do you think it will go)?

I don't think her family could handle knowing that she's allergic to pineapple.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
If you're having gloryhole-level sexual experiences, I think you've probably worked through caring who's on the other side

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

whats your GLSE score? take this quiz and find out!

You never did The Purity Test in high school?

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
I don't want to ask about your sex parts but I'm interested if you're taking a break from dating or were you already in a relationship or what was your gently caress-potential status when you made this determination and how your transition is affecting your perspectives on the sacred act of lovemaking

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
A libido is the greatest curse of all

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

unpleasantly turgid posted:

GBS, FYAD and BYOB are not going to give you support lmao. these threads have been attempted numerous times.

Look at this guy and his extremely accurate knowledge of BYOB.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Whoops

cda

by Hand Knit

Qwerinty posted:

it isn't hard to keep 20 adults civil.. i managed to do it when it was about three times busier than this forum has been in a year,

You were a consistently hateful poster when you were here, and also not a good ik, so this post will be doubly funny for anyone with a long enough memory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
Very real talk, I don't think you're gonna find many strongly cis people who want to date transgender people. Not that they're not out there, but in that gender is a social construct, people with strong constructions of gender are going to have a harder time being open-minded about it. No doubt the exact proportion depends on how far along in your transition you are. Because you have hangups about dating amab people, I suppose you can understand how other people could have hangups too.

If it is any consolation, dating and relationships are hard no matter who you are, and a lot of people get tricked into thinking things are going well just because they're not having any immediate problems with loving each other.

----------------

• Locked thread