Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
self discovery is an amazing thing! :) what kind of resources did you look into?

also some hot rail action in here *sweats*

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED

truth!

twerkteam has anyone asked you about your fave pizza toppings? i am posting from the past here

POOL IS CLOSED

these are all good to know facts

sorry about your pineapple allergy tho

fruit owns

POOL IS CLOSED

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Told my immediate family, they took it pretty well but Dad was slow to warm up to it. Told my pinko friends and they all took it really well which wasn't a surprise. The only thing left is to tell my ultra Christian extended family and Ima wait until I can't look like a dude anymore before I do that lol

it's good that your inner circle is accepting! ultimately you are still the person they love, they just know you better now. maybe the extended fam will surprise you. I've been surprised before so it can definitely happen

• Locked thread