Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Hello Goons,

Two months ago, after twenty something years of living (pretty uncomfortably) as a male, I read up about trans people. Also, I found out that I had most of the symptoms that formerly closeted trans people had when they were closeted. Okay, by most I mean pretty much loving all of them. So I came out, and life has been getting better. I smile more, I get things done during the day, colors are getting brighter, and life is just going in the direction I want it to. Slowly, I'm becoming the person I want to be.

Okay, whatever, what does this mean for you? "What do I get, woman?" you must be saying. Well, you get to have questions answered by me! If I don't feel comfortable answering a question or I don't feel like I have enough info to do so, I'll let you know. Don't expect me to speak for men who are transitioning (Female to Males), or about people who identify as neither male or female also haha.

:j:

I think I may have said congrats already but it's worth another, that's so great to hear.

I'm sort of curious about the symptoms you mention. I googled it a bit and found some stuff, but it's a little hard for me to tell what is anecdotal vs. stuff that's been examined in a systematic way. Is there a particular resource you found helpful? Also, do you have any idea whether the symptoms are similar or different to being closeted and gay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

social vegan posted:

if u wanna know about my sex parts just search me on imdb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BckqviVaWl0

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

cda posted:

If you're having gloryhole-level sexual experiences, I think you've probably worked through caring who's on the other side

whats your GLSE score? take this quiz and find out!

Manifisto

cda posted:

You never did The Purity Test in high school?

"purity" is an outdated, puritan, probably patriarchal and hegemonistic concept

we're all about glse now, dad

quote:

hot 121-glse seeks same or better, you bring the lube I'll bring the tacos

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread