Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex

everyone in this forum's a fag so there ain't gonna be any questions

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

Vynar posted:

What is your preferred style of American Barbecue?

Eastern Carolina Vinegar BBQ

fuck. marry. t-rex

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Op have you started transitioning? How demanding is it?
The whole thing seems financially insurmountable to me so I'm just kind of stuck and sadbrains about it but that's me with everything

basic hormone therapy is fairly cheap even uninsured. The generic medicines are approx. $70 a month for a full dosage, and less starting off. The most expensive aspects are going to be finding regular mental therapy and also paying for blood work, which both vary wildly depending on sliding scale availability, etc.

fuck. marry. t-rex

unpleasantly turgid posted:

GBS, FYAD and BYOB are not going to give you support lmao. these threads have been attempted numerous times.

Actually I think you'll find:

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

everyone in this forum's a fag so there ain't gonna be any questions

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

fuck. marry. t-rex

I'm supportive, I think it's good everyone is gay.

fuck. marry. t-rex

I find most cis people [especially cis men], uninterested in dating non-cis-bodied people, unless you go stealth.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Cis lesbian women are definitely my most emotionally understanding cis partners, tbh.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Which sucks! Cuz I want Dick!!

fuck. marry. t-rex

It took my a long time to be able to date Transwomen. I think when you are around other transpeople you sort of add each others dysphoric anxiety lol

Ultimately it's about eventually instead of feeling like you are doing all this work to convince other people to honor your identity, you'll instead hold it within yourself and be more resilient

fuck. marry. t-rex

The first time I was with a transman especially felt really uh absurd and surreal? Idk lol

Whenever I get that feeling I sort of laugh it off as the world being absurd overall and I'm just getting one of the more blunt moments to show it.

fuck. marry. t-rex fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Apr 2, 2017

fuck. marry. t-rex

I like to emotionally dominate gay nerd twinks into being my socially-retarded soft fuckboy.

fuck. marry. t-rex

I'm a Sagacious & Monk-like human being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

I like them to be toned, not too hairy, and have a big dick

• Locked thread