Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Made of Meat

Do you have a trans mission?

(and again, grats, Twerk!)

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Soho Joe posted:

are you allergic to anything?

Pineapple.

Robot Made of Meat

Hee hee. Titter Titter.

Robot Made of Meat

I'm very sorry your thread got shat upon, TTP. As I told you from the start, I think you're a good person, and I think you're very brave for making this declaration.

Other people clearly have negative opinions about these things, but it's best to ignore or dismiss them whenever possible. You're the one you need to live with the rest of your life, so you need to do what you need to do to make yourself happy.

I spent too much time hating myself for not being what was expected of me. I grew up in the past, where gay men just occasionally showed up in popular culture, but only to be a joke. Everyone laughed, because everyone knew that being gay was wrong. One of the best realizations of my life was that perhaps, just maybe, everyone else was wrong, and I was right (at least on this one subject).

Keep us posted. Keep being you. And don't let anyone get you down.

• Locked thread