Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Actually I think you'll find:

i don't fully understand why you're against this thread, but we're all being supportive here and if you choose not to be we're going to ask you to exit the thread

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Byob is the last refuge of compassion on these forums.

FluffieDuckie

Qwerinty posted:

this post originally said:

"Byob is the last refuge of compassion on these forums. If you don't get or appreciate that maybe you should try Facebook, they love delusional pricks there."

and moderator fluffieduckie empty quoted it because she thought it was hot poo poo, but then erased some from both posts. "they love delusional pricks there" is by far the rudest thing said in this thread, but because it's allowed bullying the mod didn't probate. she does probate for a supportive post that a straight, cis poster found objectionable in the trans thread tho.

i'm going to clear this up

i saw the post and the delusional pricks part. i went in to edit out the part about delusional pricks (and sent the poster a note explaining why i did it because it was their first offense and that's generally how i handle things like that) and because i was on my phone i hit "quote" instead of "edit" so i wound up making another post instead of fixing the first one. i then went back and fixed them both

it all happened within a very short period of time so i didn't think i needed to explain that i hit the wrong button but here we are

now, can we all get back to being supportive and joking around? i have no idea why this thread had to get like this but i'm getting tired of it

• Locked thread