Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
They're a third-world dictatorship everyone hates so obviously they're good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

The US isn't going to invade North Korea. They have nukes, a million-man army and thousands of artillery pieces aimed directly at Seoul. Meanwhile the US has 30,000 troops and a few squadrons of fighters in South Korea. It's not gonna happen.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Can somebody ban that guy for his sig

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

General Dog posted:

I've heard a (almost certainly apocryphal) story at church several times about the North Korean government executing Christian families by laying them down and running them over with a steamroller. I've heard this story multiple times several years apart, but it's always recounted as having happened a few weeks before, so I like to imagine there's a steamroller just slowly making its way across the country running over any Christians it encounters.

You have to admit that would be cool

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I think that killing your former mentors with cannons and LOL assasins is suitably cartoonish

Isn't that one of the stories that turned out to be bullshit?

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

which one?

Because being executed with artillery is pretty badass.

I thought they ended up seeing the guy who was supposedly executed by cannon a week later at a parade or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Yeah that dude was hot news ten years ago. Get on my level.

• Locked thread