Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Fast Luck posted:

Whether North Korea is good, or bad, is not the most important question for us. The important thing is to stand against military intervention against them. Since Rex Tillerson said military action is on the table right on queue all these stories roll out about how they're so dangerous, how they could nuke us or whatever (they can't) and so on and it's ridiculous. They're not attacking anyone. They're on the other side of the world. Why the gently caress can't we leave them alone? The US rolled out that axis of evil in 2002 with Iran, Iraq, and the DPRK and the version two with Cuba, Libya, and Syria and look at the track record with many of those other countries, the people of North Korea are probably drat thankful they do have nukes at this point. Anyway they're good.

wow. so woke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Fast Luck posted:

me "hey we shouldn't invade Iraq that's stupid"
yiu "you shouldn't have invaded it in 1991 either stop thinking imperialism is a recent thing it's been around 4ever"

ftfy

• Locked thread