Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Hell Yeah posted:

it's exactly like a regular crunchwrap except huge. so it's fuckin awesome

damnit.

i'd have them add green sauce to it. its like a secret menu thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Drink tip: nothing good in the fridge? Just boil some water and mix in ichiban flavoring! A whole new take on tea!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
also there was a sign on the drive-thru window that they are bringing back Diablo hot sauce in May.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I like their breakfast crunchwrap

Also when I lived out in TX I had a thing for Taco Cabana and their steak quesadillas, like, the full sized ones but I am to understand those are some serious rose colored glasses I'm wearing

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
they had a breakfast crunchwrap that had country gravy on it at one point that was pretty decent, but its gone now i think

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJRPsphVUNw

Finally the real discussions are made about Taco Bell

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I prefer the tacos at jack in the box, but thank you for trying anyway, op.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Iron Prince posted:

I prefer the tacos at jack in the box, but thank you for trying anyway, op.

They fried

ihatechesspieces
Jan 2, 2013

My town's original Taco Bell finally closed sometime last year after being there for several decades. It still had the 90s taco bell decor and everything. Now they're opening up a Taco Bell Cantina downtown, which is basically a taco bell but with booze.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ihatechesspieces posted:

My town's original Taco Bell finally closed sometime last year after being there for several decades. It still had the 90s taco bell decor and everything. Now they're opening up a Taco Bell Cantina downtown, which is basically a taco bell but with booze.

your..."town"...sounds awful so congrats i guess

Corn Burst
Jun 18, 2004

Blammo!
I'm a little pissed off they discontinued their Double Stack Tacos for $1 each. Those things were most excellent.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Flambeau posted:

Supreme steak gorditas were pretty good but I think now they only offer a crunchwrap version. Which are ok, but not the same.
Always gotta get 2 soft tacos, in addition to whatever else.

the soft tacos are strictly inferior to the crunchy ones imo

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Now I want taco bell, I never asked for this

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

I recently ate Taco Bell for the first time in nearly 15 years and immediately got violently ill :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

IT BURNS posted:

I recently ate Taco Bell for the first time in nearly 15 years and immediately got violently ill :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon:

lmao, you have the intestinal fortitude of a hemophiliac infant.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
If you get that triple double crunch wrap make sure you get the spicy version it has fast food jalapeņo slices and spicy goop on it

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i liked the grilled stuft nacho

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Steak grilled stuft add nacho cheese and jalapeno. It's good but like 9 fuckin dollars

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

Taco Bell made the bold decision that their food can only be correctly understood when presented held in a hand. And so their menu is tons of pics of randos holding tacos.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I feel like Taco Bell was the first nationwide chain to adopt the novel marketing strategy of openly appealing to dudes who were up too late and pretty lit. It's paid off handsomely it seems.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Probably every other taco place in your town is better than Taco Bell.

Also Taco Johns is mediocre too, but they have the cheesy tater tot things that are like cocaine.

Potato Oles, Bitch

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

...and the pitch! posted:

I feel like Taco Bell was the first nationwide chain to adopt the novel marketing strategy of openly appealing to dudes who were up too late and pretty lit. It's paid off handsomely it seems.

krystal got in on this action too

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Going to taco bell after work now and it is all OP's fault.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I'm taco for taco bell

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Taco Bell tests their new food items in Ohio because some bullshit about it being a representative market. gently caress that, they put goddamn chili on spaghetti in Ohio, what the hell do they know?

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Chinatown posted:

damnit.

i'd have them add green sauce to it. its like a secret menu thing

they got rid of all the verde sauce around here and replaced them with diablo sauce. not even a worthy trade off imo

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

FogHelmut posted:

Taco Bell tests their new food items in Ohio because some bullshit about it being a representative market. gently caress that, they put goddamn chili on spaghetti in Ohio, what the hell do they know?

OH yeah, I forgot they're testing a taco shell made of chicken around here!

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

OH yeah, I forgot they're testing a taco shell made of chicken around here!

same in tennessee. i cant bring myself to try it

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

it'd super duper sweet if my sour cream gun could generate enough force to actually end me every time i get the urge durng my shift

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

That chicken shell has been for sale nationally for a while. It's probably over already. It was actually good.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

FogHelmut posted:

That chicken shell has been for sale nationally for a while. It's probably over already. It was actually good.

Hmm, there's something else, maybe it's a doritos flavored chicken shell

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

If you judge Taco Bell by comparing it to your local Cantina or Roach Coach or whatever, you're doing Taco Bell wrong.

And Baja Blast is great. :colbert:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Who What Now posted:

lmao, you have the intestinal fortitude of a hemophiliac infant.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Iron Crowned posted:

Hmm, there's something else, maybe it's a doritos flavored chicken shell

I think it's either that or they made nachos with the chips made of chicken shell.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

there is no taco bell near me but there is a taco time

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

gently caress anyone who smugly says that if they wanted a taco they'd go to a real Mexican place.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

there is no taco bell near me but there is a taco time

The greatest slogan of all time.

When it's time for tacos, it's Taco Time.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Rubellavator posted:

gently caress anyone who smugly says that if they wanted a taco they'd go to a real Mexican place.

Yes. Taco Bell is a guilty pleasure with it's own unique taste, perhaps it's the smell of the place or something. There is joy to be found in looking at a huge menu on the wall and deciding what crazy whack-a-doodle named Taco Bell invention will be ordered.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
wait a minute... shouldn't it be called Taco Shell, not Taco Bell? Somebody made a typo! I'm surprised I'm the first one to notice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Sid Vicious posted:

I beat taco bell doesn't have fries in the states that sucks fries supreme are the best

i wish they did, get some fries IN the burrito, hell yeah

They need to hurry up and make a hard taco shell out of flamin' hot cheeto dust

• Locked thread