Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Chinatown posted:

lol if u dont go supreme

I'm no bitch.

The drive thru lady thanked me for having my order together I wonder what she's been through tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Rubellavator posted:

I'm no bitch.

The drive thru lady thanked me for having my order together I wonder what she's been through tonight

I imagine there are a lot of hungry, drunk, angry people who shouldn't be driving but can't resist the allure of the Doritos Tacos Locos, or maybe the Crunchwrap Supreme, or maybe both

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
A taco with Doritos as the shell... I must say I am intrigued. Is this stuff ever served hot though, I think that would be a major factor in enjoying something like this

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I wish they'd just sell those drat taco shells in stores. I don't give a gently caress how goony that desire is.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
You could make taco "salad" with Doritos. Not a bad idea possibly

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Update: Tacos have been consumed and I am primed for beautiful taco bell dreams.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Did hyou sleep on the toilet, lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The Doritos tacos are still the regular shells they just have the Doritos dust on them

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
when are they gonna nake taco flavor doritos tacos

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Oh, so by that definition I have Doritos Locos fingernails

goat manilla
Nov 13, 2003

Those $1 double decker shits were the nut. Why remove them? charge me loving $3 for one IDC just loving bring them back, dickheads.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

goat manilla posted:

Those $1 double decker shits were the nut. Why remove them? charge me loving $3 for one IDC just loving bring them back, dickheads.

You can take an upper decker for free dude (just don't use your own toilet)

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

goat manilla posted:

They were seriously good

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Thinking about eating that new, fat Crunchwrap Supreme. Anyone have one yet?

E:

Got one. Can't wait for them Taco Bell shits later.

Batterypowered7 fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Mar 26, 2017

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Get your gut flora in check jfc

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

goat manilla posted:

this is their m.o. they will introduce something super good and its like a buck, everybody gets hooked and after a while they take if off the menu. later the same item reappears but now its 2.79

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Batterypowered7 posted:

E:

nice work OP!

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

nice work OP!

I made the rookie mistake of eating the nachos with cheese first, so the crunchwrap was soggy by the time I got to it, and it was more like eating a diaper stuffed with dubious meat and vegetables.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
"I gotta go home and take a poo"

"But they have bathrooms here"

"Yeah, but I feel like this is the kind where I'm gonna need to take a bath after"

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Batterypowered7 posted:

E:

thats a lot of poo poo for one person like poo poo even when im lit af a gordita crucnh combo gets me p full

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Three sides is a sure sign of a fatty

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

taco bell
rear end in a top hat hell

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I refuse to believe that a Gordita, a Chalupa and a Taco are all distinct entities :colbert:

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Robot Randy posted:

thats a lot of poo poo for one person like poo poo even when im lit af a gordita crucnh combo gets me p full

Blue Train posted:

Three sides is a sure sign of a fatty

Nah, I'm 5'8" and ~140lb. I'm that guy everyone swears they know that can eat whatever they want and never gain weight. I got the cinnamon things for filling out the survey on the receipt and showing it to the manager. I only did it because she asked me so nicely.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Batterypowered7 posted:

Nah, I'm 5'8" and ~140lb. I'm that guy everyone swears they know that can eat whatever they want and never gain weight. I got the cinnamon things for filling out the survey on the receipt and showing it to the manager. I only did it because she asked me so nicely.

I hate to tell you this but that's an indication you're hiv positive

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I want this food if I can be assured it will be served hot, but when I went to the same place (the KFC counter) I asked for the Colonel's crunch sandwich or whatever 'extra hot' and the guy could not conceptualise this as anything other than "spicy" even after explaining the concept of warmth and temperature and its necessity

Like just stick it in the microwave idgaf but the cheese needs to melt, yknow?

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Honky Dong Country posted:

I wish they'd just sell those drat taco shells in stores. I don't give a gently caress how goony that desire is.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Old-El-Paso-Stand-n-Stuff-Nacho-Cheese-Flavored-Taco-Shells-10-count-5.4-oz/38260504

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I went to Taco Bell the other day and I took my cup to the soda fountain to fill it up with some refreshing Dr Pepper

and they didn't have Dr Pepper! They've always had it before. In its place they had Wild Cherry Pepsi. Is there a Dr Pepper shortage or a licensing issue with Taco Bell. I'm so scared and confused right now

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I went to Taco Bell the other day and I took my cup to the soda fountain to fill it up with some refreshing Dr Pepper

and they didn't have Dr Pepper! They've always had it before. In its place they had Wild Cherry Pepsi. Is there a Dr Pepper shortage or a licensing issue with Taco Bell. I'm so scared and confused right now

I got some Dr. Pepper today, my dude. Might have been the one store you visited.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I went to Del Taco last night and got a chicken bacon ranch avocado burrito. It owned. That's my story.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
fun fact pizza hut and taco bell cheese dip are one and the same

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
im dying of a heroin overdose in a taco bell bathroom right now

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

I beat taco bell doesn't have fries in the states that sucks fries supreme are the best

Canadian fries at Taco Bell is still the weirdest thing to me and also they make the inside of the Taco Bell smell overwhelmingly like fry grease and not like hot hot tacos.

Robot Randy posted:

fun fact pizza hut and taco bell cheese dip are one and the same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIt2CdbBo_w

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
rip in peace Chinatown, too beautiful for this world

I HOPE EVERYONE DIES :krust::krust::krust:

:burgerpug:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug: