Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amazing Member
Apr 4, 2008
Had issues with crashes through the tutorial but I think just putting every setting to low or off and 30 fps while windowed got me through it

Game is fun but i have NO idea what these stats on my weapon or armor does

+3 dexterity on my whip?

Green Icon + on my armor?

I can't find any in game manual that explains it well either right now

other than that I am loving the monster hunter vibe i'm getting

Edit: A couple of things, the information IS hidden in the sub menus but they are a pain to find. So Aegis, I found, is the stat that dictates how much red bar you recover, or how fast it recovers

Dexterity is your crit chance on a weapon which i guess is a flat percentage of extra damage that can be altered by your mitana

I've been having mega crashes all through the first phase, but so far i think i found a stable setting for my gtx 780.

FPS: 60 everything in middle, and the extra stuff set to off while in full screen mode.

it also doesnt like when i have ANYTHING up on my second screen.

Amazing Member fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Mar 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amazing Member
Apr 4, 2008
Finished the main story but now on the post story content and man the difficulty really does go up especially on higher phased levels!

I was concerned the game was too easy but after getting up it does definitely matter what kind of Mitani you're bringing to the fight!

My first fights would last only about 5 mins now I'm around 15-20 mins a battle

I think once I get my weapon levels higher it'll be good but so far I'm really enjoying it still post story.

It does feel kinda empty, still.

I guess I feel like Monster Hunter has more depth to it? or maybe breadth...

Either way, I'm not complaining I just feel like there's not as much to do.

• Locked thread