Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
Nice, I almost made an OP for this, but then I used the forum search :v:

It's great to have another place to post about how I'd rather be playing more Toukiden than doing whatever I'm currently doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Babe Magnet posted:

Pretty disappointing. Touki 1, Bladestorm, and every Warriors game I've tried to play on my rig have all been just fine, I was really looking forward to Touki 2 but it's almost unplayable for me.

That's really mysterious, in that case. Your video card drivers are reasonably up to date, and all that? Uh, that said I have read that it's a CPU hog. That might be something they can patch, but if it's a CPU bottleneck there's not much that you, the user, can do about it.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Arkanumzilong posted:

Been considering getting this, though I first need to know how keyboard and mouse contrls are, since I do not own a controler and it will be a while before I can get a quality one

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're serious.

There are keyboard controls, but no mouse support. It's *technically* playable without a controller, but I don't recommend it. 90% of the negative reviews on Steam are wannabe "consumer advocates" going insane because they can't play this console game with m/kb.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
Oni Burial is one of the most satisfying things I've ever seen in a video game. It's really fun seeing which oni have tricks up their sleeves to make up for not having legs any more.

• Locked thread