Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Any clue where to get soul serum easily?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Another question what does finding every crest do?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Where's a good place to farm expert world mats in MP. poo poo like true silver ore.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGg_MVYshIk Is the bug @ 44s still in the game?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Xarbala posted:

I'm looking but I'm not seeing an obvious bug. If you're talking about the disappearing severed leg, it's because the oni took enough damage to go into a phase change, and any monster with a regenerating limb phase will do that if there's spare body parts lying around. It's just being delayed from actually finishing that phase change animation because it's being constantly stunlocked until about 1:20.

he's looping a finisher over and over. you're suppose to do 4 attacks first before it can come out.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Zarick posted:

I found the sword to reforge into Miike Tenta - Shadow Slicer. It reforges from Longsword or Steel Bite -> either of Oni Slicer or Oni Slicer Mk 2 -> Shadow Slicer (takes one of the previous and 4x crawler's claw [crawler], 3x soul shredder [blitzer], 3x death claw [aquaclaw], 1x iron ore) -> Miike Tenta (I forget exactly what this takes, but I know it involves Yagyu Jubei's shard, eye of truth masks, and the claw you get from High rank ogres).

Whats its stats?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Xarbala posted:

Thanks, guess I'll check the Ruins out.

Me and my friend started looking into deciphering the JP fansites for instructions on building more mitama weapons. I figured out that Kondo Isami's Kotetsu (atk 394, dex 20, poison 130, upgradeable to ark 658 , dex 33, poison 217) is made from the Oni Slicer Mk3, which in turn is made from the Shokuchi Blade. He tells me Siebold's fire SnS is made from the Darkstar (brutebeast) SnS.

Aegis is the regen rate for red health. This is more relevant to people using Support as their main type or Plunder's Heaven's Wrath attack skill so you probably don't need to worry about it too much.

Isn't it also your characters weight?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

chumbler posted:

Quadbracchium can gently caress right off. There appears to be no safe way way to attack them short range when they're in 4 leg mode.

yeah a few of the Onis you probably don't want to permabreak. Petros Quadbracchium and Jollux off the top of my head.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Are there any Expert Mode only monsters? Kinda annoying going through and only getting reskins with higher stats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Largepotato posted:

So far I've just been using sword and a few of the earliest Mitamas without really paying too much attention.

What should I actually be looking for when deciding on Mitamas to equip?

Stuff to make whatever sword moves you use better. So stuff like Gouge Master probably.

• Locked thread