Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Runa
Feb 13, 2011

chumbler posted:

Huh. Considering it said chapter 7 and I still didn't have some friends' mitama, I assumed there was more. Time to wait, I guess. Not that I'm complaining, as I've certainly gotten my money's worth. Just didn't feel like a conclusion based on how Toukiden 1 went.

I've also beaten the campaign and I'm itching for more.

On that note, I really, really want there to be a Touki2 Kiwami expansion someday. Odds are slim considering how this seems to be the least-played of all the monster hunting games, I'll admit. But by golly, this game has been exactly my jam in so many ways and it's a shame not to have an equivalent to G-Rank. That and Kiwami's campaign was actually pretty good and I'd like to see where they might go from here in Mahoroba.

lol that Shiki still had no idea he and the Holy Mount had been doing teleportation experiments on an Ark warrior this entire time, even though the tablets confirmed you couldn't be able to decipher them if you weren't. Though considering he couldn't recognize his own daughter, and then refused to believe her, it's clear the guy wasn't nearly as on the ball as he thought he was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Really Pants posted:

How do you add NPCs to your party? If there was a tutorial for that, I missed it.

Talk to Kuon, select Call Colleagues.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Rascyc posted:

I did that Reshade stuff to get rid of the gray filter and what a difference it makes.

https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/screenshot/50914/full/

My god

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Yeah, definitely.

Also I think the last DLC mission pack is up. I checked the koei wiki and it looks like each of the mission packs we get is a multipack of 2-3 mission dlcs from the JP version, and this one seems to have the last of them. I hope they bring back the Snaggwen. Pretty sure that one was from a free update in Kiwami.

• Locked thread