Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Nice, a Toukiden 2 thread :)

The demo is great, looking forward to tomorrow. Still can't settle on a weapon, I like too many of them. I have the same problem in MH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

One char for everything.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

The sweet spot is much more forgiving in 2 as well.

MH GS has a sweet spot mechanic too though so GS users will be used to that.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

eonwe posted:

your name makes me laugh every time i see it, good name change and good GBS thread

I had given up on getting it because FAU didn't change it for a couple days so it was a nice surprise :)

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

It's up on PSN

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/toukiden-2-with-bonus/cid=UP4108-CUSA05797_00-TOUKIDEN2WBONUS0

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

If you have a PS4 they both have demos.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Some people have said setting the particle effects to low in the launcher helps with cpu issues.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Full weapon gauge attack (Destroyer) knocks a part off but it can regenerate.

Oni Burial (full unity gauge attack) will permanantly destroy a part if that part glows white when you hold down the demon hand button and target it.

Yes on the rampage/pink

Top health bar is the oni's body status, basically a shield. If you knock that all the way down then any attack will damage the oni's health, otherwise the only way to damage health is to hit phantom limbs.

Mitama you basically want boosts that complement your main mitama and weapon.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Weapon is the diamond next to your weapon and unity is the vertical blue bar next to party names.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I am enjoying the team in this one. I miss some of the characters from the first game but this group has some personality, not as goofy fun as MH NPCs but still fun.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Xarbala posted:

Putting this in spoilers just in case there's someone else out there who actually gives a gently caress:

LOL that the protag apparently has a history of repeated memory loss. Like the first thing you do when you get the chance to talk to Kuyo is say "Help me I've forgotten nearly all my memories." And he's all "Well? What else is new?"

This gave me a good laugh.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

also :lol: at the succubus armor, I am a tornado of tits and destruction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I want another Freedom Wars and I want it on a console.

• Locked thread