Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, like basically every other hunting game besides monster hunter, the game is balanced around you being revived by your partners, and death feels a lot more frequent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, I really like the mitama system. My only issue is that I have yet to find mitamas with weapon specific bonuses for the weapons I use. I have an atk-atk-hlg knives build right now that has double exertion boost (lose hp in exchange for extra damage) and a shitload of leech bonuses, including focus leech. I can literally spin2win forever and regain more health than I lose with exertion while the buffs are active.

It's pretty awesome to cut all of an Oni's limbs without releasing the special attack button, kinda like throwing them into a blender.

nerdz fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Apr 6, 2017

• Locked thread