Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
All dogs are good dogs, but some dogs are exceptional, and while kayak the video game dog has to wear goggles every time he goes outside to shield his eyes from Earth's harsh sun, Loukanikos once charged a live tear gas grenade and bit the bejezus out of it!

To honor Loukanikos, my :toxx: shall be two dollars for every percentage point of voters that check Louk in their vote, which I think is currently a bit over $50. If you haven't voted yet, be sure to check Louk so it will go up!

Ride now for Loukanikos! Ride to ruin and the world's end!

e: Looks like we had 1969 voters (nice!), of whom 557 or 28.29% checked Loukanikos. I have to assume that the other 71.71% of ballots were misread due to hanging chads or Russian hacking, because how could anyone not vote for Louk? In any case, $2 per point brings us to $56.58, which I have rounded up to $60.

Duscat has a new favorite as of 22:33 on Mar 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread