Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Remember when Niles starts a fire while ironing his shirt? Peak frasier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Big bang theory but with wasps instead of nerds.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

frasier has jokes though at least and sometimes they are funny

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Frasier is good

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Laputanmachine posted:

This but Daphne. :awesome:

both Laputanmachine both

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Did anyone here watch the other spin off with Carla's husband?

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Frasier's wife on Cheers was the hottest

and she hosed Riker

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I liked Frasier as a teenager for some reason I can't explain

Also liked Mad About You but I know the reason there

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I'm here for the Roz pictures, where they at tho???

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
Frasier was mostly just okay, but they had an episode or two per season that were so good they deserved all those Emmy wins. There are probably about 10 episodes that are really top tier sitcom writing.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i got a salad you can toss and eggs you can scramble, OP

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

i got a salad you can toss and eggs you can scramble, OP
MERCY!!

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

slave to my cravings posted:

Frasier Crane's humongous rear end contest

I need to go find that episode. That episode was gold.

...that was the one with Carlos and the *buk buk* Chicken, right?

He then grew up and started writing copy for Sterling Cooper & Partners.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Solice Kirsk posted:

Frasier moved to Chicago in the last episode and then Kelsey played the mayor of Chicago years later in Boss. I like to pretend Frasier just changed his name so that Grammer still only gets to play one character ever.

no he moved to san francisco u loving MORON

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

freddy got fingered

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

gently caress da Mods posted:

no he moved to san francisco u loving MORON

NOPE! That's where you thought he was going, but he went to Chicago after that one girl he just started dating. I'm sure he will have screwed that up with in a couple weeks as well.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

What if Frasier Crane joined the Fantastic Four?

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Solice Kirsk posted:

NOPE! That's where you thought he was going, but he went to Chicago after that one girl he just started dating. I'm sure he will have screwed that up with in a couple weeks as well.

The series ended with him jumping out of a skyscraper while screaming "FRASIER HAS LEFT THE BUILDING"

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Ein cooler Typ posted:

When I was a kid my dad wouldn't let me watch Frasier because he thought Frasier and Niles were a homosexual couple

Th.... They're not??

beefart
Jul 5, 2007

IT'S ON THE HOUSE OF AMON
~grandmaaaaaaa~

SeXReX posted:

Did anyone here watch the other spin off with Carla's husband?

gently caress yeah Nick Tortelli was the best, him and his dumb wife.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Nick Tortelli also played the President in Commando

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

ArmZ posted:

lol if you don't automatically think "tossed salad and scrambled eggs" when you hear the word frasier

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Nick Tortelli also played the President in Commando

lol nice name what is he made of pasta lol a big ol hunk made of filled pasta just drippin w ranch and mayo in 1:1 parts (we call it Down Home Sauce here idk what u guys call it)

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
It's weird that I'm the only one I've ever heard of who liked Frasier but hated Cheers.

Cheers sucked rear end, hard. Every character is either bland or grating. The jokes suck. Ted Danson's face is punchable as gently caress, and I swear to god even just remembering that frizzy Italian bitch's voice makes me want to kill myself and everyone around me. The jokes sucked, the writing required you to invest yourself in boring, garbage people whom it is impossible to genuinely root for. The only good thing that came out of Cheers was Frasier, and even his character was boring and horrible in Cheers. I loving HATE CHEERS

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

KomodoWagon posted:

It's weird that I'm the only one I've ever heard of who liked Frasier but hated Cheers.

Cheers sucked rear end, hard. Every character is either bland or grating. The jokes suck. Ted Danson's face is punchable as gently caress, and I swear to god even just remembering that frizzy Italian bitch's voice makes me want to kill myself and everyone around me. The jokes sucked, the writing required you to invest yourself in boring, garbage people whom it is impossible to genuinely root for. The only good thing that came out of Cheers was Frasier, and even his character was boring and horrible in Cheers. I loving HATE CHEERS

First two seasons of Cheers were good, but the Sam and Diane romance was god awful and terrible. Whenever someone asks if they should watch Cheers I tell them to watch the first two seasons, then watch all the Gary's Olde Towne Tavern episodes, and then watch the last two episodes. You seriously won't be missing out on anything.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
actually you're wrong

Cheers is cool and good

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

TV didn't have to be good in the 80s.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
it makes me sad that I will never have a place where everyone knows my name

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ein cooler Typ posted:

it makes me sad that I will never have a place where everyone knows my name

Start going to a bar and tip well. There's like three bars that know me by name.

naem
May 29, 2011

I watch lots of Friends®©™® in syndication for some reason as a kid but this show was too 90's

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I can't afford to go to bars

I have to get drunk alone every night with only GBS for company, but everyone here is mean and unfriendly

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

remenber when martin fingered eddies butthole and then freddie was like grandpa??? and martin goes freddie we need to get u ready for ur spelling bee lick grandpappys finger its full of nutritional poopoo and freddie starts sucking and then niles is like LOL

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

gently caress da Mods posted:

remenber when martin fingered eddies butthole and then freddie was like grandpa??? and martin goes freddie we need to get u ready for ur spelling bee lick grandpappys finger its full of nutritional poopoo and freddie starts sucking and then niles is like LOL

Typical. That plot is ripped off from an old Gunsmoke.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
there was something quaint and relaxing about it to imagine living in a big high up apartment wher eyou spy on people with a telescope and chill with your ex-cop dad and basically have to deal with no repercussions in life cause youre rich as gently caress

but as an adult yeah it sucks

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I can't afford to go to bars

I have to get drunk alone every night with only GBS for company, but everyone here is mean and unfriendly

quiet down!

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

they should reboot frasier set in modern-day seattle. "the kids today keep talking about 'irony,' bah!"

Wank
Apr 26, 2008

Tumble posted:

Roz is up there with Elaine for sitcom sexpots imo

shovelbum posted:

childhood is getting a boner from roz

adulthood same

I thought I was the only one!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Wank posted:

I thought I was the only one!

No way buddy, Roz's general demeanor let you know she's the kind of chick that would let you get real loving dirty.

Plus that voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

id rather gently caress eddie the dogy