Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

twoday posted:

I'm at episode 5, their stupid wide lapel suits piss me off

Shoulder pads, Jesus Christ

And what's up with Daphne always wearing a choker, is she into kink or something? Is she a witch?

Did anyone make a vaporwave cover of the egg song yet?

kids these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

from the dogs perspective it was all real

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Best Friends Gang starting up again.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im the absolutely trashed nike runners

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

numberoneposter posted:

from the dogs perspective it was all real

woah

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i cam up with that post i didnt steal it from someone else...nope not at all... :ninja:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

He looks like he woke up in that suit, put on someone else's shoes and nervously hailed a cab home from wherever he is because how did he get there oh my god is this his life now?!

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.
I've never heard him out of character: how smart is Grammer in real life?

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
I heard he's a huge teabagger.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Yeah I think he's well spoken but venomously right wing, and a little psycho.

To be fair I think like half his family was murdered, in one case I think a shark may have been involved

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

spog posted:

I've never heard him out of character: how smart is Grammer in real life?

I yelled "Hey Kelsey!" at him at a Cubs game in like 2012. He smiled and waved at me and yelled "Go Cubbies" back then gave me a thumbs up.

So, you know, pretty smart.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

kelsey grammar is just a fun actor to watch even if you dont like frasier

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

food court bailiff posted:

Yeah I think he's well spoken but venomously right wing, and a little psycho.

To be fair I think like half his family was murdered, in one case I think a shark may have been involved

yea he's had a pretty rough life as far as family stuff goes so I don't blame him for being a bit crazy

he's been vocally conservative forever, but he is apparently pro gay marriage and more talks about the small government and lower taxes side of conservatism more than he does the really exclusionary/Christian side, but he is still a capital 'R' Republican.

numberoneposter posted:

but yea he's the poo poo anyways, i can't think of a role he's done that i haven't thought was great

Tumble fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Mar 23, 2017

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

numberoneposter posted:

this x forever

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Tumble posted:

but yea he's the poo poo anyways, i can't think of a role he's done that i haven't thought was great

Him playing Beast in the X-Men Last Stand is easily the highlight of that flaming poo poo storm of a movie.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

food court bailiff posted:

yeah his rl dad was killed by a man named niles, his sister was raped and murdered by a serial killer duo (she escaped or something and made it to someone's trailer for help but they weren't home so she just bled out on their porch), his best friend died on on 9/11 in the actual first plane and 2 of his brothers died in a scuba accident

since they never found one of his brothers you're probably right about the shark

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

scuba school sucks posted:

I heard he's a huge teabagger.

yeah, I heard that too, but what are his politics?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

hard counter posted:

yeah his rl dad was killed by a man named niles, his sister was raped and murdered by a serial killer duo (she escaped or something and made it to someone's trailer for help but they weren't home so she just bled out on their porch), his best friend died on on 9/11 in the actual first plane and 2 of his brothers died in a scuba accident

since they never found one of his brothers you're probably right about the shark

wow.. thats some bad karma lol

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Life has been quite a bit of tossed salad and scrambled eggs for Kelsey Grammer.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Propaganda Hour posted:

Best Friends Gang starting up again.

I don't know if they'll ever top their ice cream cake return caper.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Life has been quite a bit of tossed salad and scrambled eggs for Kelsey Grammer.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

hard counter posted:

5'd

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I was drinking a beer and watching Frasier on the TV and posting on the forums on my phone, so a Frasier thread happened.

Frasier is definitely better than a show like, just picking something completely at random, Scrubs.

You shut your whore mouth.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
counterpoint: King of Queens

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i fuckin' love Down Periscope

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

scrubs season six posted:

You shut your whore mouth.

Admittedly, Janitor is hilarious. However, not even the best episode of Scrubs can carry one of Frasier's dirty Pierre Cardin socks...

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

JiveHonky posted:

counterpoint: King of Queens

Good show that got better as Leah Remini started packing on the pounds.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Scrubs is just so bad, if you enjoy it you're probably the kind of garbage person that watches reality tv.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

His daughter does the voice of Summer on Rick and Morty and she definitely also does the over-enunciation thing he tends to do

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Smythe posted:

wow.. thats some bad karma lol

yeah he's also had more regular misfortunes like surviving a couple heart attacks, going through miscarriages with his 4th wife, getting blackmailed via sextape and getting shot at by his 2nd ex-wife

i can see why he might've liked a beer or two in his off hours

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Kelp Me! posted:

His daughter does the voice of Summer on Rick and Morty and she definitely also does the over-enunciation thing he tends to do

I'm going to have to listen for this, but I think I know what you mean.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Bogus Adventure posted:

Admittedly, Janitor is hilarious. However, not even the best episode of Scrubs can carry one of Frasier's dirty Pierre Cardin socks...

Neil Flynn ad-libbed most of his dialogue so the Janitor is basically the one character you can praise without praising the show itself lol

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

Remember when that one funny looking guy made whale noises and tricked the Navy?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

The whole conservative republican/sophisticated guy thing is pretty funny considering some of the random poo poo he does too, like playing piano and spoken word on a Vandals song or narrating a Wrestlemania promo :lol:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Kelp Me! posted:

Neil Flynn ad-libbed most of his dialogue so the Janitor is basically the one character you can praise without praising the show itself lol

That explains why I like it.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Solice Kirsk posted:

Remember when that one funny looking guy made whale noises and tricked the Navy?

I remember Lauren Holly in Down Periscope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bte0g5y-Aas

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

i watched kelsey be a guest on a late night talk show once and his anecdotes were solely about staffing issues in his 2nd mansion's kitchen

playing frasier for 3 decades probably wasn't very demanding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

I liked the part with the sex lady