Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Frasier Crane's humongous rear end contest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

I watched season 7 and I enjoyed it quite a bit. I thought season 8 was overall pretty bad, although we did get to see Odo sleep with Roz.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Her name is Da...Phyllis. It's a family name. Her friends call her, Phyllis.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

The episode where frasier pretends to be gay to hang out with Patrick Stewart is great lmbo

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

"That is so goth!"

"It is not goth!"

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

I'm especially looking forward to the munchies stage. I'm going to pair this Chilean sea bass with this aggressive Zinfandel.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

I'm the guy saying kill me while watching the mother load episodes in season 9

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

ChiralCondensate posted:

The season finales usually had a "thank you for calling" montage of all the callers' headshots.

Oh my god that's what that was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Not a Children posted:

I just watched the episode where he destroys his dad's chair and then painstakingly custom-orders a replacement, replaces all of the carpet in his living room after a grease spill, and then takes his dad to a steakhouse, apparently just shrugging it all off

He is just genuinely not worried about money

Ironically Dad's chair is now the most expensive piece of furniture in the apartment.