Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

it was probably the smartest sitcom because sitcoms are returded

checks out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bogus Adventure posted:

Every Scrubs episode ever:

*Something about JD being a quirky yet brilliant doctor.

*Suddenly, Turk Turkleton shows up with crazy jazz talk and jive to represent the token minority male role.

*Turk's annoying gf/wife nurse shows up to yell as the stereotypical bossy latina, fulfilling the token minority female role.

*Elliot runs into some hot new boyfriend, and has sex with him. Then she wonders if that was a good idea.

*Dr. Cox makes fun of JD, but teaches him an important lesson.

*JD bangs Dr. Cox's ex-wife.

*Dr. Kelso calls a male doctor sport and a female doctor sweetheart.

*Ted's life gets worse.

apparently you didn't see that weird season of scrubs where they brought it back and they were like teachers at a medical school or something and the show was completely different and instantly cancelled

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I only ever watched frasier re-runs so I probably saw <50% of the episodes but is the show actually good enough to do a rewatch

my time is literally worthless if that is a factor in your determination, thank you.