Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Brawnfire posted:

Well, maybe; but I've got you pegged!

god drat it lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

the parking garage episode gets a lot of hate but the final payoff is probably one of the funniest scenes in the show

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

did anyone else read grammar's lines in that with frasier's vocal affectations in their head

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

Basically once Nile's and Daphne get together it's not a good show anymore. Probably a season before that even.

Like it still has good jokes occasionally but it's not as good.

I'm gonna go against the grain and say to give them a spin because even mediocre-to-bad Frasier is still better than most of its contemporaries. The dynamic definitely changed, yeah, but there was noooo loving way they could have kept drawing on Niles' unrequited longing for much longer, and that was like 85% of his entire character. As mentioned, David Angell's passing probably had a lot more to do with the quality dip.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Mullets are back in style

this can't be true

someone please tell me this isn't true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Cosmik Slop posted:

Sherry: hey, now that's my kind of show!

Frasier: ....oh dear GOD