Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I've always wanted to know what kind of diet regiment that the actress that played Daphne was on.

In the early seasons she had a fairly normal body type, but then she put on a lot of weight when she became pregnant. The show didn't want to acknowledged the pregnancy, so they just said she was eating too much and getting fat and played it off as a joke, until the point that Niles sent her to a fat camp to cover her absence while having the baby.

Anyway, it must have affected her mentally as in the seasons after that she just kept on getting skinnier and skinnier.

These days she's on the show Hot in Cleveland and she looks like a stick figure compared to her days on Fraiser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008

SilvergunSuperman posted:

No way buddy, Roz's general demeanor let you know she's the kind of chick that would let you get real loving dirty.

Plus that voice.

I was sad when Roz's character died in Final Fantasy: Spirits Within.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I wonder what ever happened to Bulldog on the show?

He was in pretty much every episode for a few season then just disappeared with no explanation that I can remember.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I think my favorite scene in the entire series was when everyone thinks Niles committed suicide in Frasier's bathroom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0wDQju2FvI

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I think every season had at least one episode where Frasier and Nile's hosted a dinner party to hilarious results.

Although I do always appreciate the one gag where the both of them keep adding more brandy to a pot of flambe cherries up the point that is explodes when finally set a lite.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

BrigadierSensible posted:

Neither character is ever shown, only talked about.

Maris was shown on the show.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Tumble posted:

i always thought Frasier had the better apartmentl; nile's was super dated with all the dark wood.

but niles apartments had 3 floors and was so expensive that his doorman actually lived in Frasiers building....

probably like 4-5mil these days

I'd be more interested to know how much The Bundy's house in Chicago would be worth.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Tumble posted:

but yea he's the poo poo anyways, i can't think of a role he's done that i haven't thought was great

Him playing Beast in the X-Men Last Stand is easily the highlight of that flaming poo poo storm of a movie.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Calaveron posted:

Why are they always so mean to Lilith if she's nothing but cordial and polite to everybody I mean yeah she's cold and was kinda rude once or twice but that was only in response to the Crane boys attacking her first

I've always assumed she took Fraiser to the cleaners in the divorce.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Kelsey Grammar quit Frasier to be the voice of the original Geico Gecko.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Was the kid that played Freddy in anything notable besides BASEketball?

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Eventually they would face a killer so crafty that Freddy has to resort to Auntie Moon's physic abilities for clues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Frasier probably made from the sale of that condo than he ever made as a psychiatrist.