Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

ArmZ posted:

lol if you don't automatically think "tossed salad and scrambled eggs" when you hear the word frasier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Tumble posted:

Fraiser is basically The Big Bang Theory but with fancy people instead of nerds..

Fancy blackface. Fancyface.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Vakal posted:

I was sad when Roz's character died in Final Fantasy: Spirits Within.

I've tried to watch that movie three times and fell asleep 20 minutes in every single time.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Frasier is p good, my favorite episode is the one where he gets the flu and keeps having fever dreams that involve loving the dog or Niles or something.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

I think we can all agree that the worst episode of Frasier is all the ones with his kid.

The best episode is the radio drama where Frasier flips out and decides he's going to play every part himself.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

You guys keep ruining episodes that I've half-written in my head to be much, much better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Best Friends Gang starting up again.