Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

i don't know why, but i want jeff bridges as martin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

we went over this: frasier now lives with freddy who's become a cop, and frasier feels like he doesn't belong there because they live in a regular rear end house and the most expensive thing they have in it is frasier's high end, 15th century french renaissance sitting chair

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

*sigmund freud wants to know your location*

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

guys, guys

bebe glazer

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

martin, tell eddie he either puts down that sliced wagyu or i put HIM down

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

have an image i found because i keep misreading the thread title

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

frasier deals with his most challenging patient yet

a coked out kelsey grammer

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

A lesser show would've had Kelsey Grammer doing a guest voice as a caller on the episode where Niles hosts Frasier's program. I'd bet one of my kidneys someone proposed that idea

honestly not hard to believe, frasier has unique vocal affectations that make the character sound pretty different from kelsey grammer

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

"are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?"

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

FilthyImp posted:

Frasier had them black silk sheets for banging and poor Daph probably scrubbed her share of stains from em

if we go by roz's appraisal of frasier's sex life, well, let's just say they're cleaner than monastery sheets

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I wonder if Martin had to be ridden by Bonnie because of his bad hip.

I need a whole deep dive of how everyone in the frasierverse plows.

https://i.imgur.com/C7vYlBL.mp4

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

:ohdear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOoqnhn_6I0

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

i'll do it, i'll descend into the frasier verse

maybe there's one where niles married lilith and frasier married maris :ohdear:

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Ironslave posted:

gasp

My fanfic!

you haven't heard the best part yet

in this frasier verse, martin is a cat person

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

let nobody forget the wee baby alice may doyle, who's probably old enough now to be a post grad of some kind

let's say, i dunno, in psychology :twisted:

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

:perfect:

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

it'd be great if maris also described niles in wildly exaggerated, yet still true to life, terms to make him sound like some extreme caricature of a dweeb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015