Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chillmatic
Jul 25, 2003

always seeking to survive and flourish

alexandriao posted:

A lot of this is sound design FYI

When they're in the pub there's no pub noises. When they're in the meet n greet theres no background music or chatter.

Contrast to cafe nuvosa in old frasier that had constant chatter and all the dinner parties and dance stuff that had background music and chatter.

I haven’t listened that closely but I almost can’t believe they’re really not using any walla? Is that some kind of modern trend?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillmatic
Jul 25, 2003

Just now? I'm not sensing a lot of commitment to the franchise DR FRASIER KRANG. :colbert:

Chillmatic
Jul 25, 2003

John Wick of Dogs posted:

The should do an episode where Niles keeps yelling at Maris off screen and days she won't come out of her room and finally Frasier goes in there to try to talk to her and its an urn

actually lol