Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

been a little bit since this was reposted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP1JQGAyzmc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

revolther posted:

They are doing cocaine off their phone screens. There is an entire world of debauchery going on behind those narrow stall doors, the tamest of which is backwards making GBS threads.

Phone screens is smart, the number of times I've seen white powder residue on the top of the toilet paper dispenser is just horrifyingly gross.

I've even seen it on the top of a urinal a few times :chloe:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I personally just used an unused ID/credit card I got from one of the machines that prints/programs them.

Although there was a period where I was really into that stuff and had one of these on me at essentially all times:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

nowadays I think my heart would explode if I did a bump of cocaine so I satisfy myself with buying ever-more-complicated methods of smoking weed :hellyeah:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Everyone in Cafe Nervosa covers their ears as the man who swallowed spiders once again proves himself a braggart.

I wish that would fit as the thread title

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Turn on the TV.

I did and it was the episode of Frasier I was watching last night before I went to bed :smuggo:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

SEX BURRITO posted:

He was getting sicker towards the end of season two, so I assume if they’d continued the show he would have deteriorated more. I liked Boss and thought it’d be the kind of political drama that’d run for several seasons. But they cut it off on that cliffhanger, agh.

Man that show was really brutal, too. When they take out that Hispanic politician was one of the creepier death scenes of that nature I've seen.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

more like old craneless

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Drunk me was really excited and subsequently crushed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9uAPAezbis

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Ghost Leviathan posted:

you don't have to deal with growth spurts or dementia.

Tell that to the producers of 2 and a half men

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

BMS posted:

Peri Gilpin. Phone auto corrected and I didn't catch it, sorry.

Unless you meant O. Then it's from the episode where Niles hosted a Halloween party at his apartment and all the guests dressed up as their favorite literary character. The Story of O is an erotic novel and Roz dressed as that character, for context.

post the pic or gtfo (get the gently caress out)