Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

My favorite episode is the one where Martin accidentally ate Niles' pot brownie. Then Niles ate a normal brownie thinking it was a pot brownie. Martin had the genius idea to dip BBQ potato chips in chocolate pudding. Then he thought Eddie was talking to him.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

This always cracks me up every time I see the episode. The way John Mahoney delivers that last line is just hilarious.

Martin: I'll bring a quart of whiskey in case of snakebite.
Niles: Dad, there are no snakes up there.
Martin: All right, I'll bring a snake.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I always liked it when the show went dark. Like when they thought Niles killed himself in the bathroom, when Frasier dressed up like a killer clown and gave Martin a mild heart attack, when everyone at the dinner party thought Niles stabbed Maris to death and dumped her body in the ocean.

Oh, and when Maris murdered a guy with a crossbow and fled the country.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Which episodes are those? Want to watch em later

Niles in the bathroom: S4 E21 "Are You Being Served"

Killer Clown: S11 E16 "Boo!"

Stabbing Maris: S6 E8 "The Seal Who Came to Dinner"

Maris with Crossbow: S11 E8 "Murder Most Maris"

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

Kelp Me! posted:

Awesome, do you know which season/ep is the "Frasier is sick and worries Niles is going to take over his show" one?

S1 E23 "Frasier Crane's Day Off"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

Harald posted:

loose meat sandwiches

Frasier would never eat at the Lanford Lunch Box.