Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

hard counter posted:

yeah his rl dad was killed by a man named niles, his sister was raped and murdered by a serial killer duo (she escaped or something and made it to someone's trailer for help but they weren't home so she just bled out on their porch), his best friend died on on 9/11 in the actual first plane and 2 of his brothers died in a scuba accident

since they never found one of his brothers you're probably right about the shark

wow.. thats some bad karma lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Life has been quite a bit of tossed salad and scrambled eggs for Kelsey Grammer.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

i fuckin' love Down Periscope

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Calaveron posted:

I never understood why dog actors are never named after their main dog character. Like why didn't they name Moose Eddie to make things easier for the trainer/off screen guy signaling instructions? And then I think Moose's dog son's name was like Enzo or something. If you're priming a replacement for your dog actor why not name it after the character

the cues for the dog arent always the same as what the on camera talent are saying.