Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Achmed Jones posted:

Is it time to say the Frasier poo poo we repeat under our breaths????

Flesh is burning duhnuhnuh nuhnuh nuh

Why were they singing that song later?! That was the song Daphne heard in Manchester, not the music Mr. Chainsaw was playing upstairs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Can't argue that. I'm humming it right now...

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hello, I'm the ice cream man...

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Niles! I'm here for you. I promise we're going to get you the best care that THIS MAN'S MONEY CAN BUY!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

MUUUUuuuuuuuuuurder!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I always like the read that Martin is not dumb, he was a detective and he knows how to remember details and interact with people.

He gets salty with his kids because he knows they're a bunch of weirdos who will force him into their world if he even slightly acts like he's down to clown. See: the chess episode. He just doesn't want to be bothered. But he knows what's going on. See the episode where Niles lectures the poor server at Nervosa about how she's got to give Martin a biscotti and call it a cookie, and she does, and Martin goes "Isn't this a biscotti??"

He knows what his awful sons are talking about. He learned all the fancy stuff from their Mother, just like they did. He plays dumb to play to their egos and to not be involved with their nonsense.

You just care about your intime Soiree!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7-jqOtSlTo

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ha! That was a great episode. Frasier running the same "date" program over and over and it always being ruined.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I love the bit where Niles and then Frasier end up in a swordfight.

I think Maris might literally be Olive Oyl.

Irresistablé?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

food court bailiff posted:

i just watched the BMO adventure time special on hbo and a knockoff of bmo sings tossed salad and scrambled eggs out of nowhere, for no reason

based on other characters singing the cheers theme song in the main series one can only conclude that only kelsey grammar sitcoms survive the apocalypse

Fallout: New Vegas, but all the bottlecaps are Frasier DVDs.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Also pretty much any episode involving a party.

edit:
Speaking of, my low key favorite moment from any of the party episodes is when Frasier says the ice is melting and Marty freaks out.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

....people will go almost anywhere for free food and booze...

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It's OK. It's fun to think Frasier somehow got swept up into an elaborate farce that lead to him assuming the identity of Tom Kane and then watch Boss.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Everyone nearby agrees with them. It's only the owner that they would have had to hide their opinions around.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Lilith Thanksgiving and A Miracle on Third or Fourth Street. I also really like The Fight Before Christmas, but I'm giving Third and Fourth street the nod because it was in the first season and I think was the first time the show leaned hard into the "Frasier loses faith in humanity and finds it again" which I'm a sucker for.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Greg12 posted:

her prank war with a 12-year-old ruled

.....get out.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Not gonna lie, I love those casting choices.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Are the African rain sticks the ones with the cream filling?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Exactly, if it focuses on his and Freddy's relationship the same way it did for him and his dad and just randomly have Niles and Daphne mentioned or pop in as guest stars it can still work. I've got hope! Putting those good vibes out there for this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

:lol::lol::lol::lol: