Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Too bad they didn't do more Halloween episodes other than the three. Those were some great episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Frasier’s all doped up when he spills the beans to Daphne about Niles’ feelings for her.

I think the only times they show Niles impaired is when he’s drunk.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I want that SuperSonics Crane jacket that Niles gets when he drains the shot from half court.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Martin’s always making it sound like some career criminal shot him and it turns out it was just some dumb kid sticking up a 7-11. That episode where Martin just watches as the dudes parole was denied reminded me that acab.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I imagine that would've been Niles' reaction if he walked in on Daphne giving Mel a massage that one time.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Solice Kirsk posted:

He also lied under oath. Don't forget that.

He threatened Niles’ maid with deportation when they falsely accused her of stealing too.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Joker, 2019 d. Phillips

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Is this an actual episode or a joke because I don't remember it.

It’s real. The kid who got Roz pregnant tells her his parents want to meet her and when she does she quietly freaks out about their gigantic noses. Frasier calms her by pointing out their son doesn’t share the same genetics and his nose is fine, but right before it ends they find out he got hit in the face and had plastic surgery when he was young.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Reminder that Freddy’s first word was Norm!

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Marty can handle his drugs.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

It needs to be titled Frederick and be about Freddy moving in with old man Frasier.

Niles runs a wine bar with Daphne and Freddy has to drag his drunk of a father out of there every night.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Freddy has a successful life in Boston where he grew up but has to move to Seattle to support his crochety old dad.

And he hangs out with Niles and Daphne’s son.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Frasier’s back problems plague him in his twilight years so Freddy hires a live in male masseuse to help his father. One of Niles and Daphne’s kids ends up falling for him but they don’t act on their feelings because they’re already in a Maris-esque relationship.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Sunswipe posted:

If I'm remembering correctly, Niles was much better at the job than Frasier. From a therapy point of view, he was actually helping the couple he was talking to. From a radio point of view, listening to him counsel that couple would have been far more interesting than Frasier's normal "Oh, you don't like your husband? Maybe leave him, I dunno."

Frasier would recommend counseling before divorce, unless it was an obviously toxic marriage. He does as much when that ultra conservative lady joins the station and starts giving advice to Frasier’s callers.

Also, in the Frasier reboot he has a cat named Marty.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Niles wears the Kane mask.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

1-800-765- 6969

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Someone find that tweet where the guy throws away all his Disney DVDs and calls them obsolete now that he has Disney+, then the tweet immediately following where he’s complaining that he can’t pair any of his devices to his Disney account.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I’m glad I got to show my roommate the greatest hits before they went behind a paywall.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

He was looking and sounding pretty rough at the Oscar’s when they talked to him on the red carpet.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

The one where Frasier’s got that crazy fever and ends up blabbing about Niles to Daphne and then tries to go into work because he thinks that lady’s going to steal his job. Sick and manic Frasier is great.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

FilthyImp posted:

Someone posted "Wizards as Wine Snobs" and now I'm obsessed with Frasier cast as DnD characters.

Would Frasier be the saucy rogue?

S1 Frasier certainly had the hair for it.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

stromboni posted:

Stumbled into a Twitter thread of people arguing how Marty as a former cop would’ve voted. These zoomers must not have actually watched the show because there was already one where Marty endorses a fascist

He sent a person back to prison literally out of spite and a personal vendetta.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I was expecting the dirt to be from 9/11

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

It’s such a worn out sitcom cliche for someone to misconstrue a situation where they think the other person has romantic feelings for them, but drat if I didn’t laugh at Frasier’s reaction to it.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

There’s still time for the rest of my predictions to come true.

ruddiger posted:

It needs to be titled Frederick and be about Freddy moving in with old man Frasier.

Niles runs a wine bar with Daphne and Freddy has to drag his drunk of a father out of there every night.

ruddiger posted:

And he hangs out with Niles and Daphne’s son.

ruddiger posted:

Frasier’s back problems plague him in his twilight years so Freddy hires a live in male masseuse to help his father. One of Niles and Daphne’s kids ends up falling for him but they don’t act on their feelings because they’re already in a Maris-esque relationship.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

They are cowards if they never address Freddy’s goth years.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Now I wanna hear Kelsey Grammar say “so anyway I started blasting.”

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Anthony LaPaglia stars in Innocent Blood which also has a bunch of Sopranos alumni

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I was waiting for moose to say or do something racist while hitting on frasier’s boss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

You got Lawful Good and Lawful Evil mixed up.