Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lol if you don't automatically think "tossed salad and scrambled eggs" when you hear the word frasier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:siren: there was a funny post somewhere about a teacher and a weird student and somehow it came up in class that the kid loved frasier but i can't find it please help :siren:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Calaveron posted:

Why are they always so mean to Lilith if she's nothing but cordial and polite to everybody I mean yeah she's cold and was kinda rude once or twice but that was only in response to the Crane boys attacking her first

lilith is actually hillary clinton

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

jb smoove was the best thing about curb your enthusiasm.

he's great but the best thing was actually the palestinian chicken

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Roz my neg rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Kelp Me! posted:

Spoiler alert Alexis Bledel plays the same character in Gilmore Girls and Handmaid's Tale

also mad men