Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

reality_groove posted:

Every plot was 'rather than admit something or confess I'm wrong like an adult, I will construct an elaborate farce involving lies and manipulation in an effort to save face'

That's my favorite episode!

Just like the MASH episode where Hawkeye's antics irritate the other surgeons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

maskenfreiheit posted:

Were they on a plane? Or just chilling at the WTC?

David Angell was on the first plane that hit the WTC.

Looking this up apparently...

quote:

Coincidentally, a 1997 episode of Frasier titled "Odd Man Out" of season 4 episode 24 (an episode which Angell co-wrote) features a woman's voice, Linda Hamilton, on Dr. Frasier Crane's answering machine stating she will arrive into Sea-Tac Airport, though she does not actually say Sea-Tac airport, on American Airlines' Flight 11. The episode was first broadcast on May 27, 1997: 4 years and 3 months later, Angell and his wife perished aboard that same flight. Eerily, in the same episode a couple getting engaged in the same restaurant in which Frasier is dining alone, the man says to his fiancée that if they ever should die he hopes that it's at the same time so they wouldn't have to be apart.

Niles and Daphne's son was named after David.

Also, Anthony Perkins' widow was also on American Airlines Flight 11.