Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

There were maybe a handful of cartridges produced of the Euro version, but I've never found a decent ROM. I hear rumors the localisation was amazing because they just ended up using a lot of stuff that was cut in the American release.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Speaking of rumours the sequel is a real game... sort of. There are a few copies floating around but if you pop in the cart you'll realize that it's just Will & Grace with the sprites edited. That game was notoriously hard so good luck getting past the double-date levels (seriously unless you have a Game Genie kicking around and find a code that works but also doesn't crash the game there's no way you can get your connoisseur rating up high enough to even make "white wine with ice cubes" a possible selection for Karen/Roz.)

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Victor, have you ever considered that your supposed hatred for Reed is just a way of compensating for your own insecurities stemming from your fear that you may be a Doombot?

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Look Niles! I believe they're about to start a number from die Fledermaus!

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Clockwork Sputnik posted:

3rd Rock from the sun.

Frasier flirts with Mary and fraternises with Dick in an attempt to gain academic credibility; Dick mistakes him for a fellow alien while Mary thinks he wants a threesome. Harry lands a late night radio gig after Daphne becomes convinced he's psychic, making Niles jealous. Sally is infatuated with Martin and wants to use alien tech to rejuvenate him.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Gil was Nigel Prestwick on Law and Order SVU.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

They made the main character rich for Cosby Mysteries and Roseanne, and I think those are remembered fondly.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

That makes "The Boss" eerie to watch in retrospect.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I will never care, Kelsey Grammar has infinite forgiveness from me. He could have been at Jan 6th and I wouldn't give a gently caress

"Niles, who are these 'Proud Boys?' Is that some offshoot of the Boy Scouts?"

"That man appears to be dressed in some sort of frontiersman's regalia, let's ask him."

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Brawnfire posted:

"That's So Clavin"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Eddie’s Mongrel Seed would be a good band name.