Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i fly airplanes
Sep 6, 2010

I STOLE A PIE FROM ESTELLE GETTY
Richmond Virginia?

You haven't given us enough details. What carrier are you flying?

Also, if your itinerary was sold to you as a single ticket, the airline is responsible for you if you misconnect. If they think the connection is doable, then it probably is. Canadian immigration is done when you land at YYC, there is no preclearance for Canada.

EDIT: YYC-JFK is probably Westjet, but JFK-RIC is probably Delta. Delta operates from both Terminal 4 and 2, so if you're lucky, it's the same building. Otherwise you have to take the "Jitney" at T4 to T2 that comes every 5 or 10 minutes.

i fly airplanes fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Mar 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread