Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Jonah's utter dumbfounded confusion as they hand him the bill was priceless. I wasn't hooked on the first couple episodes but this one really brought the magic back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Jonah's story is the more entertaining one but a great foil to Selena's death spiral. We're the Jeffersons!

Really I've been waiting for weeks for Selena to have to face the fact that she's a grandma, and also finding out the biological father is Richard Splett. There is going to be a meltdown to end all meltdowns.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

It's kind of crazy that Selina would give up what looks like a wonderful relationship with someone who actually likes her (and has more money than god) for another run for office when well, she was miserable the whole time then.

Makes you think about the kind of people who run for politics.

That said, I laughed a lot this season even if the overplot about the Library was kind of weak. A ton of great one liners, and Jonah's Shutdown over daylight saving(s) being the highlight for me.

• Locked thread