Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I finally sat down and watched it. Not bad, but not that great either. I'll keep watching till they :regd08:.

Bald Jonah is the best. And they put his doppelganger in this episode with Paul Scheer as the CBS dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Okay... I'm not even finished with it yet, but this is a loving hilarious episode. Season redeemed.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

Caught up on this season today and it remains tied with Better Call Saul for the best show on TV.

Same :):hf::)

I mean, besides Rick & Morty.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
That was a pretty good season and I'm down for at least one more.

Bummed the vagibrary got canned.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Andrew is the perfect Anthony Wiener.

How can I get rich womens to suck my penis while looking like that hunk of a bean pole?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I'm going to get you a cookie.

• Locked thread