Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

I'm pretty curious about what the show will be like with Selina not in any position of power.

Through the entire S5 finale I was expecting the twist to come where she somehow becomes VP or SoS. The twist was that there was no twist this time :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Fellatio del Toro posted:

I mean, she was the Vice President

:laffo:

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Looten Plunder posted:

White House Press Secretary sounds like it would be the worst job in the world. Especially in this era of Trump. Did the things the Obama Press Secretaries say make as bigger headlines as the current guy?

This was probably the most entertaining thing from Jay Carney:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28a7RRIeTkU
[Title is sensationalized]

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

:ohdear: Good luck Julia

• Locked thread