Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Frankly, this episode didn't do anything for me. Maybe it just takes a bit to develop, but now that it's not really about politics anymore, following Selina's antics feels kinda bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

dumb and kinda scared posted:

Wow! What tha gently caress. I just learned that Julia Louis-Dreyfus owns a fortune worth 3.4 BILLION dollars. And yet she entertains us by acting in this show

Well, not exactly.
Her father, who passed away last year, owned that much. Presumably he inherited some money to his other daughters and relatives. But yeah, she's probably a billionaire.
Or maybe it will turn out that all the money went straight to Julia's sons.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I can't believe Jonah keeps stumbling into political success.
He will become the next president.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Adam Scott is so good at playing total pricks!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

GobiasIndustries posted:

Agreed on Cathrine, disagree on Will, but only because it doesn't seem to bother Will in the least anymore.

Will is such a deeply broken person. He actually considers Furlong his closest friend. At some point you realize that he isn't repeating Furlongs lines, but has to come up with those on his own. He's making self depreciating jokes to have fun with with his buddy.
And apparently he made Jonah a godparent.

Either he will stay as he is, or the series takes a dark turn, when he decides to shoot down congress.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Jun 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Dazerbeams posted:

Also Jonah's current staff is even worse than Selina's was when she was veep.

Holy poo poo, I didn't notice that! He got Teddy (Patton Oswalt's character who kept sexually assaulting him) in his team. That seems like the worst decision he has ever made, which is saying a lot.

• Locked thread