Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I don't think Trump is bad for Veep at all since it's a comedy about clusterfucks in government and incompetent people. Anyway she's not president or VP anymore so she's probably just out on the speech circuit and setting up foundations and poo poo. Not sure when this season was filmed so Idk if they can make any jokes about Selina living in the woods or anything, I bet it was all written before the election

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Season 5 was amazing though

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

This season's been a huge step down from past seasons. It still has some great jokes but there's also probably like half a dozen groan moments every episode where it's just forcing jokes way too hard. It's most common with them being mean to Catherine in completely over-the-top ways or Gary perving out on Selina more and more, although those arent the only instances.

To say something positive here though I'll mention I really liked the joke from this episode when they were all checking to see where they were mentioned in Selina's book and they ask Richard if he's in it and he says, "no, just in the dedication."

• Locked thread