Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
Just how they released that clip of Tony Hale and Julia Louis-Dreyfus doing each others' lines, they should reenact all the stuff that's coming out. I bet Matt Walsh could deliver some Spicer-esque performances.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

Vanderdeath posted:

For real. Selina's almost completely unlikable at this point. I know she's supposed to be extremely desperate to get a modicum of recognition for her contributions but she's become so abrasive this season. I think they're also getting into "Meg from Family Guy" territory with Catherine, too.

I still love the show but I hope all of Selina's awfulness is build-up for some sorta plot reason.

It's getting there with Mike, too.

The Ben/Kent/Jonah storyline is a lot better, I think.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

Was his happiness at getting fired the most emotion he's shown on this show?

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
Is it just me being sensitive, or should they tone down the "Selina says mean things offhandedly to Catherine" stuff? It's like they ramped to Family Guy/Meg proportions this year.

Looking forward to more Jonah campaigning next year. Has this been confirmed as renewed? I got Series Finale vibe with all the flashbacks/origin stories.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

Spacebump posted:

Looking forward to Selina's reaction if she loses to Jonah in the primary.

The Kent-Ben-Jonah team-up was some top tier stuff. I hope they somehow are able to do that again.

But more snarling Diedrich Bader is good, too.

• Locked thread