Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Professor Shark posted:

Trump killed Veep

The guy who plays Jonah had a tweet after the election that was like "So, uh, should we just cancel the show now?"

But for real, I'm looking forward to the show. It's easily one of my favorite comedies on the air.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

DC Murderverse posted:

Dan is really shining this season.

"I'm gonna save a fortune in morning after pills. There's like three girls who owe me an abortion refund"

I wasn't too hot on the first three episodes but tonight was on loving fire.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

Richard Splett continues to be an amazing character. These last two episodes have been on fire and feels like the magic is back.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

PostNouveau posted:

I don't think Selina's ever been as awful as these last few episodes. It's getting to be a bit much.

loving dinner at the Furlong house though, wow.

For real. Selina's almost completely unlikable at this point. I know she's supposed to be extremely desperate to get a modicum of recognition for her contributions but she's become so abrasive this season. I think they're also getting into "Meg from Family Guy" territory with Catherine, too.

I still love the show but I hope all of Selina's awfulness is build-up for some sorta plot reason.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

Zzulu posted:

I was kinda hoping they'd eventually put Jonah as the president but it seems they're not going that route

Jonah Ryan as president might be a, uh, little too real right now.

• Locked thread