Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Jonah's website is fantastic.

quote:

I attended the University of New Hampshire, first in Durham and then after a year off, at the Manchester campus, although I left before completing my degree. While I was in college, I was also attending another school, the School of Hard Knocks, where I learned important lessons about the fundamental unfairness of life and how difficult it can be to make other people, especially girls, like you if you suffer from the disability of being tall and rather gangly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

kanonvandekempen posted:

Why does it have a long list of Marine Le Pen's tweets on the sidebar?

EDIT: As I type this I realise that Jonah has a new skinhead look...

He follows an interesting set of people:

@PUA_DATING_TIPS ‏
@GWARofficial ‏
@MissAmericaOrg ‏
@MLP_officiel ‏
@chrisbrown ‏
@neilstrauss ‏(Author of The Truth, The Dirt, The Game, and other books beginning with The.)
and worst of all, @BatmanvSuperman ‏

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

WrightOfWay posted:

Even without her family's money she had a starring role on one of the most successful sitcoms in history. I'm sure she has made a shitload of money from that.

I think she is or was the second richest woman in television after Oprah. We're just very lucky she chooses to carry on with VEEP!

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Turns out there's a twenty one minute youtube of Richard Splett's best moments from season 5.

That seems about right.

It even sounds like he named it: Richard Splett veep best moments season 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEq7TWExBtI

• Locked thread