Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

rear end posted:

I have never heard of this laptop brand but the tune is catchy and the women are pretty so I'm getting it and so should you. Cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtHugtXVWlI

:jackbud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Shaggar posted:

the actual laptop is like 14 inches or something cause of the tiny bezel but 15" laptop is the correct size cause 13" is uselessly small.

sorry about your poor eyesight grandpa

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Wild EEPROM posted:

if you buy a 15" laptop when you open the box inside there should be no laptop at all but instead a gun with a single bullet

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Bloody posted:

i write my documents in confluence markup

hell yes

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Shaggar posted:

I did a copy paste from word to confluence and confluence handled the rich text amazingly well

atlassian makes quality software products

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

• Locked thread