Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
He got a head start on the brain injury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

track day bro! posted:

PHWOARRRR WHAT A T-SHIRT OP

I haven't watched the race yet, but I will watch the minidrivers episode when it comes out. Here are my driver ratings for the race.

1 44 Lewis Hamilton Mercedes - ANOTHER WIN FOR THE CHEATING TEAM OF CHEATERS gently caress MERCEDES FIA NEEDS TO BAN THEM #cheaters #bad #badteam #fiaban 0/10
2 5 Sebastian Vettel Ferrari - WHAT A TOP TOP DRIVE FROM QUALI TO THE RACE ITS JUST A SHAME THAT MERCEDES CHEATEING COST SEBASTIAN VETTEL ANOTHER GLORIOUS WIN FOR THE SCUDERIA FERRARI TEAM THE HEART OF F1 999999999999999999999999/10
3 3 Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing TAG Heuer - gently caress THIS GUY A BAD DRIVER WHO DRIVERS FOR A BAD TEAM, ILL GIVE HIM A POINT FOR NOT BEING A DISGUSTING BOGAN HICK AND NOT MANAGING TO DRINK OUT OF A SHOE FOR ONCE 1/10
4 7 Kimi Räikkönen Ferrari - UNFAIRLY CHEATED BY THE FIA DUE TO THEIR ANTI-FERRARI BIAS BWOAH/10
5 77 Valtteri Bottas Mercedes - Was a race driver who qualified for the race and finished the race doing all the laps 4/10
6 27 Nico Hulkenberg Renault - obviously sabotaged his superior teammates car 3/10
7 8 Romain Grosjean Haas Ferrari - another solid points finish for the big gross man and (probably) didn't manage to cry on the radio during the race 7/10
8 19 Felipe Massa Williams Mercedes - heres what I have to say about Massa. FailPeePee Asssa
9 31 Esteban Ocon Force India Mercedes - Ocon't believe he managed to finish in the points after his mexican teammate tried to kill him 8/10
10 55 Carlos Sainz Toro Rosso - hola mi nombre es Carlos Sains Jr. Estoy un piloto de Formula 1 7/10
11 18 Lance Stroll Williams Mercedes - Wow what a drive from the Canadian Powerhouse Lance Stroll very unlucky not to get into the points this time 9/10
12 26 Daniil Kvyat Toro Rosso - GOD I DONT CARE
13 30 Jolyon Palmer Renault - Had his car obviously sabotaged by his inferior teammate and died 10/10
14 2 Stoffel Vandoorne McLaren Honda - apparently this was his home gp, I think he's lying because he's not Dutch at all 5/10
15 20 Kevin Magnussen Haas Ferrari - If you think I can even think of something funny to say about this guy you're wrong but get this. Keven Fagnussen (I'm sorry mods) 5 just 5/10
16 9 Marcus Ericsson Sauber Ferrari - So bland I can't think of a rivals dot com pun for this guy
17 11 Sergio Perez Force India Mercedes - Pros, tried to kill his teammate. Cons, tried to kill his teammate. In conclusion, Sergio Perez is a land of contrasts 5/10
NC 14 Fernando Alonso McLaren Honda - RIP, PRESS F TO PAY RESEPECTS 10/10
NC 33 Max Verstappen Red Bull Racing TAG Heuer - CHEATED AGAIN BY HIS TEAM AT HIS HOME GP IN HOLLAND INFRONT OF ALL HIS FANS 10/10
NC 94 Pascal Wehrlein Sauber Ferrari - i can't even make a rivals dot com pun out of this guys name. he finished last place god I don't give a poo poo.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Best post in this thread for months.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Human Grand Prix posted:

Hill to Arrows is probably one of the strangest moves I've seen a defending world champion make. Part of the A18s competitiveness came from the fact it was on Bridgestones.

He had no choice. It was either that or retire.

• Locked thread