Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
The complex flavors of a shoey are no doubt overpowering to his sensitive British palate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
Getting a big "mother's good boy" vibe from that Bottas portrait.

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
I am fairly sure Jolyon Palmer will not be an F1 driver next year.

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
Honestly, I love the way these new cars look and I love the speed. Until the novelty of that wears off, I like F1 as it currently stands. If we keep having a decent fight for the championship, I'll continue liking it regardless.

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
I started turning data off on my phone so I can't read the forums, specifically this thread, during the day and boy did I pick a really great time to do that.

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008

Wirth1000 posted:

I'm crafting a list (touch o' da 'tism) of all the racing series I want to follow/catch up on this season/future. Here it is in list of priority. Please feel free to suggest other series as well.

F1
MotoGP
WEC
WRC
F2
WSBK
GP2
GP3
DTM
Super GT
BTCC
WTCC
V8 Supercars
ERC
Formula E
IndyCars (lmao) (lol)

I'd make room for Blancpain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008

McGuinty posted:

I have it on good authority that Steak n Shake is inferior to both In n Out and Shake Shack.

Never had In n Out but Shake Shack is expensive as hell. Good burgs though.

• Locked thread