Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

The Unfetered One posted:

Qualifying about to start and its a slow thread day

Maybe if the track didn't suck and the championship wasn't already decided

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Isn't this Hamilton's second helmet change? Shouldn't there be some sort of penalty? 30 points sounds fair.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Those sure are a bunch of lovely corners painted on a parking lot.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

oh god i can't see any of the action because the split times are staying on the screen why can't they take those off so i can see everything there's too much information obfuscating everything and i have no idea what's going on please help

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

The future of Toro Rosso shining bright right there.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Stroll knocks Grosjean out of P1, Just give Gonzo a sixer before we hear the whining.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Has Stroll ever even raced here before?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

1500quidporsche posted:

I'm not going to complain about rich Arab oil barons pissing away their nest egg.

"My grandfather rode a camel, my father rode a camel, I drive a Mercedes, my son drives a Land Rover, his son will drive a Land Rover, but his son will ride a camel"

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I would imagine the biggest challenge on this track is that the straights are as wide as they are long, so it's easy to forget which way you should be going.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I think you're all giving them way too much credit and they're just penny pinching on material costs.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Whitey Ford posted:

If not their official surfware partner, perhaps it’s an official skateware partner, or official rollerbladewear partner.

What are, things that don't move under their own power, Alex.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

1500quidporsche posted:

I wanna drive at that gokart track.

I wanna drive the main track

In a Cat D9

With the ripper down.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

1500quidporsche posted:

I know where you can steal a bobcat.

Yeah, "Anywhere there's a bobcat"

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

track day bro! posted:

The American heavy haul is weird because they add an extra articulated dolly which makes everything harder although I do like the challenge. Euro heavy haul gives you trailers with steerable axles which makes everything so much easier.

Actually, the part that makes it more difficult is called a jeep :goonsay:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Why the windows store needs to die.

Exhibit A:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

1500quidporsche posted:

How is he so chubby looking while also having tiny trex arms?

It should be 100% clear through that image alone that he's British and therefore has a very unfortunate family tree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

OhsH posted:

i am willing to put up the money to bring force india to indianapolis.

force indiana.

I am of the opinion that nothing should go to Indiana ever.

Maybe do the needful, and put the whole thing in the bin.

Force Bindia

• Locked thread