Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Black flag Lewis and gently caress off baku

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

pik_d posted:

I would love it if the telemetry showed Lewis didn't touch the brakes

Well that would be impossible unless there was a mega gust of wind they can reference

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Carth Dookie posted:

The wings produce massive drag. They slow down off throttle with no braking required whatsoever.

We'll see but the speed they were going I doubt the effect is that strong

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

pik_d posted:

The energy harvesting could be though.

This is more plausible

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
How long before the restart?

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I quite like this. I haven't watched a BTCC race in ages and this is scratching the itch

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Kimi's klusterfuck

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Seems Azerbaijan has discovered some major salt reserves

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Do Haas not have a guy on the team who can fit brakes properly?

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Can we give Stroll a fan boost?

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It was the GP2 race that was a clusterfuck last year

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
gently caress!

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Did he slow early? :pwn:

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Theophany posted:

Nazi Wolfenstein sex freak.

Mods...that's a namechange if ever I saw one

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Theophany posted:

lmao who the gently caress did this?

Owned

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

learnincurve posted:

Dull anacdote: Yesterday I was in the UK version of a thrift store (charity shop) and it was a proper bat poo poo insane one. I was holding my puppy so forgive the lack of pictures, but I looked up and saw a shitload of framed McLaren car photographs. It very slowly dawned on me that every picture was of fast heikki. Somebody loved him.

And now they're dead. Makes you think

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

HJB posted:

It's not live on C4, god knows how you found their feed

I was wondering this myself

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"Copy Lewis, your tyres are currently showing as fairly cromulent"

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Good result for The Great John hopefully

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

You Am I posted:

I'll laugh my arse off if Hamilton gets a penalty

Inshallah

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
That was a sick lap though

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"Hurr durr" - Kvyiat

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

:smug: 3rd

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
What loving bullshit is that

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Have Red Bull not shown the bogan that he locked this brakes before hitting him?

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Also Sky are such poo poo-stirrers

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Interesting move for Hamilton's writers to add a 'good guy' plot twist at the end like that. Hopefully the start of an intriguing new story arc for Lewis.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Wirth1000 posted:

Look how long Ferrari went without a title until Michael "I'm Joe Rogan and I'm gonna interview a brain dead guy right after I interview this guy who literally just got concussed" Schumacher came along with Ross Brawn & Co. and loving puked all over F1 and made a mockery of its every level of beauracracy, politics and whatnot and now the mastermind is running the entire FIA and practically acts like every sleazy disgusting dirty rear end political move or on track move he ever was part of or orchestrated never happened and his wife is now the captain of some horrible god awful Star Trek show which literally no one wants and put in a really loving weird time period not to mention what the gently caress is wrong with the Klingons why is it so hard for them to just make a new Star Trek show that takes place after DS9 which by the way is the greatest sci-fi TV show ever created so frankly its a matter of time in terms of it being sooner rather than later that paddy lowe and co. are going to turn around williams' fortune but it doesn't help when mercedes plucked our star driver leaving us with someone who had literally retired 5 minutes ago and a billionaire kid whose father paid for him to literally take an entire crew of people, cars and renting track time at some of the most world reknowned tracks in the world just so this dumb loving kid can acclimitise to everything and hes still loving poo poo and his dad is a businessman so maybe he'll put aside that his cum fermented into what the gently caress lance stroll is and realize hes just a bad business investment and stop this insane global embarssment of his son so lance can just end up in forrmula e so no williams IS the best and ive gone throujgh even the loving kazuki nakajima and williams toyota era for this poo poo so i'm gonna loving see another williams wdc/wcc in my god drat lifetime you fucker.

Source?

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
#jesuisidiotrace

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
This thread needs a FYAD-lite so we can simultaneously enjoy the erudite conversation about F1 and also have a place for posting talent to shine and new rivals.com puns to be generated.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Aha yes Lewis. Feed Martin’s anger. The Spitfires are taking off as we speak

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Phoneposting so can’t translate but Lewis features in the Paradise Papers leak for getting his private jet tax free: http://mobile.francetvinfo.fr/econo.../www.google.ie/

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It’s weird, the rest of the world is freaking out as men of power feature on the list and most of the French media freak out at a coloured man who owns a private jet (doesn’t exist in France)

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

A couple years ago Marquez, who is the top rider for Honda's factory MotoGP team, went to the race at Motegi (which is in Japan, while working for Honda which is a Japanese company, and with Japanese people in his pit crew) with a special helmet with a cartoon of himself making a squinty eyed racist face on it. Not making this up.

Lmao what the gently caress

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*Ted Kravitz strolls around the garages having totally chill chats with everyone while this plays on a loop*

https://youtu.be/mFSxWVuqp50

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*On in lap after another win, Lewis monologues about himself in the third person with this on a loop*

https://youtu.be/lEj8xUVP50E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

GramCracker posted:

Title sound track from 1500quid's next karting video

That must happen

• Locked thread