Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

We aren't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Norns posted:

Racism is bad raceism is not

F1 2017: Click Here for Raceism

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

1500quidporsche posted:

I plugged my headphones into my work laptop one day and it completely fried the hard drive and I got two days off of work free. Still use them to this day.

I have headphones that force any android phone I plug them into to reboot.

Also stop going on about rich people buying poo poo, you're a loving hypocrite when you'd spend 1500 quid on a porsche

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

I've missed almost all of this season because of real life bullshit. Is there a place someone could get the races and quali on blu ray or as a download after the season ends?

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Even so, drop me a PM if you know

• Locked thread